Wheat is one of the most important crops in the world. It’s used to make breads, pasta and other food products, but it’s also cultivated for livestock feed. Wheat is used in a wide range of industries and has a long history of import/export.
Here are seven surprising facts about wheat imports/exports:
1) Wheat is the most traded commodity in the world.
2) The United States exports more than any other country; however, it imports more than any other country as well.
3) The U.S. used to grow most of its own wheat; now it imports most of its supply from other countries like Russia and Australia.
4) Russia exports wheat more than any other country in the world. It exports about 15 percent of its annual harvest — about as much as all other nations combined!
5) Canada produces this grain more than any other country; however, they are not an importer or exporter of it because they produce enough to meet their needs each year!
6) Argentina produces one-third of global exports despite having less than 5 percent of global production.
7) The largest importers of this grain from the U.S. are Mexico and Japan, who have recently banned U.S. soybeans and corn due to the trade war between China and the United States
Another surprising thing is that you can buy bulk wheat without making any phone call or an email. Read more to know how?
Buy Wheat in Bulk Through Tradologie.com
Tradologie.com is the world’s first next-generation digital trade platform for all varieties of grains and cereals and every other agri-commodity. It offers wheat in bulk directly from brands and sellers without any intermediaries involved. You can procure the golden grain in bulk without making a phone call or an email across the globe.
Tradologie.com is able to facilitate such amazing facilitation because it uses the most innovative technology i.e., reverse bidding mechanism. It helps buyers to negotiate prices in real-time with the sellers without having any boundary limitations.
The platform has made the process easy for online wheat procurement to buyers.
How Tradologie.com Simplified Wheat Trade Around The World
Tradologie.com simplifies the process of trading grains around the world. Traders can buy or sell commodities at any time using their smartphones or computers. The website has a user-friendly interface that allows traders to easily access market information on their smartphones or PCs.
Tradologie.com offers competitive Wheat price and on all products listed on its site including wheat, barley and other grains such as oats, rye and sorghum which are sold by weight in metric tons (MT). Traders can also trade oilseeds such as soybeans, etc.
The platform has advanced technology which helps them in providing quality services to their customers without any hassle, which makes it extremely easy for customers to buy.
Benefits of Buying Wheat Tradologie.com
The first benefit is that you can find a wide range of products at Tradologie.com. You will find all types of wheat products at this website including flour and breads among others.
Another benefit is that you will be able to save money by buying these items online instead of going out to middlemen to buy wheat in bulk.
Third benefit is that you can procure wheat directly from the brands without making any call or an email.
Fourth Benefit is that there is 24/7 customer care support to solve all your queries.
Farming has always been such a fundamental part of life, but the wheat import/export business is truly something that most people know nothing about. Whether you are a consumer or a seller, however, it’s likely that you will have to deal with this business at some point during your life. If nothing else, it helps to know what you’re dealing with.