ICUMSA 45 Sugar contains good amount of calories that provide instant energy to body. Hence it is considered very good for human health and used as an ingredient in meals regularly. ICUMSA 45 is also renowned as “Brazilian Sugar” in the global market.
Incredible Demand of Rice Transplanter in the Global Market
A Rice Transplanter is a specialized instrument fitted to transplant rice seedling in the agricultural field. Mainly two types of rice planters are available in the market. One is riding type and the other one is walking type.
India has emerged as a leading rice exporter in the international market. Every year the Government of India has taken initiatives on changes in Food Security Policy according to the market demand.
Recently the Government of India has introduced a new policy that the National Food Security Act which requires 33.6 million tons of rice per year for its public distribution system.
Brown Rice is whole grain rice from which only the husk is removed. The rice has less processed than white rice and a huge demand from the global market due to its nutritional composition.
Although rice is a simple grain, its nutrition is enormously popular among healthy people around the world.
Certificate of Inspection by the European Union
- In the last year November’2019, India exported approximately 3 lakh tons of Basmati Rice to European Countries. After such a bulk export, the country imposed a rule that from now onwards export of rice (Basmati Rice and Non Basmati Rice) to European Union countries required Certificate of Inspection. The rule was that the certificate would be issued from a Government agency to ship rice varieties to countries of the European Union.
- According to the European Commission, the Maximum Residue Limit (MRL) level for fungicide is 0.01 mg per kg from 0.03mg earlier.
Indian Rice Exports have been Hit Hard by Growing Tension
Basmati Rice is exclusively distinctive among all other rice varieties found in India. The elongation nature of rice has great market value around the world.
India and Pakistan are the major growers and exporters of the rice. The major varieties are demanded from the European Market are 1121 Basmati Rice, Golden Sella Basmati Rice, Pusa Basmati Rice, 1401 Basmati Rice, and 1509 Basmati Rice, etc.
Over the ages, Basmati Rice has graced many happy occasions with Biriyani. Among more than a thousand types of aromatic rice, Basmati is one of the premium rice in the world. They are also known as “white pearl” in India. The rice is widely popular for Biriyani lovers in the market.
The outbreak of Coronavirus in China has continued to slow down the Agri-commodity market from the last few weeks. The lower demand from the Chinese market has made a complex situation in the global market growth.
IR 64 Rice has high-yield-variety and also cost-effective in the international market.
Development of IR 64 Rice by IRRI
- The International Rice Research Institute had developed IR 8 rice in the global market. The rice had also very high-grain yield but also several defects were found. Mostly, the quality of the grain was poor, unable to diseases and pests resistance capacity, and also late maturation of the plant.
- In early 1980, the research institute again developed a variety which was resistance to pests and diseases and it achieved its high yield in just of only 111 days. The variety is very popular in the market as IR 36 which has provided better quality as compared with IR 8. The new variety was so popular that it was spread rapidly and estimated to be planted on 10 million hectares during 1980.
- The much-improved variety of IR 36 over IR 8 was still lacked the quality of the best varieties in the competitive market. Then, in the year 1985, the best variety was released in the market of the Philippines which was known as IR 64 Rice.
- IR 64 replaced almost all the varieties of IR 36 and spread rapidly in the new areas of different countries due to its best qualities.
Popular Qualities of the Rice
The qualities with improved varieties of IR 64 Rice were found in the market are as follows: