Basmati Rice is one of the most revered food crops around the world. It is also one of the most desirable varieties of rice found anywhere in the world. However, Middle Eastern regions embrace some of the largest basmati rice importing countries.
Rice is a staple food crop in many countries, especially in the Asian regions from Japan in the east to Pakistan in the west. It grows in moist conditions, which are common in the Asian region. And with such climatic conditions, India and Thailand became the leading rice exporting countries during 2020.
Basmati Rice is a variety of long, slender-grained aromatic rice, which hails traditionally from the Indian subcontinent.It is a ‘one-of-a-kind’ specialty rice variety that has been grown for centuries at the foothills of the Himalayan range.
The great Indian Traditional Basmati Rice needs no introduction as it is self-explanatory. Referred as the “Queen of Aromatic Indian Rice” or the “Queen of Fragrances,” it has a long tradition of bringing a premium and aristocratic touch to the world’s cuisines.
PR-11/14 Basmati Rice is one of the forebears of high-quality aromatic rice. Basmati has been unique long-grained aromatic rice grown in a particular geographical region of Himalayan foothills in India for many centuries.
Basmati has been unique long-grained aromatic rice grown in a particular geographical region of Himalayan foothills in India for many centuries. Its extra-long & slender grains that extend their original size at least twice, with a smooth, fluffy fabric, delicious and distinct flavor, make it stand apart from other kinds of rice. Amongst the high-quality aromatic rice varieties, 1401 Basmati is the flagship one which is only grown in the most productive regions of India & Pakistan. Many people are unaware of the statistical fact that India meets 90% of the world’s demand for Basmati rice, followed by Pakistan for the remaining 10%. Hence, India holds the title of the world leader in producing the rarest variety of nutritionally rich, aromatic extra-long grain rice.
With nearly 21 percent consumption worldwide, rice is one of the most common staple diets in the world. India is the largest producer of basmati rice worldwide and exports massive quantities of rice around the world. A large share of Indian rice exports comes from the global economy. Pusa Basmati Rice is a hypnotic and delicate taste that draws more rice lovers.
Rice is one of the most sought staple diets in the world with almost 21% consumption worldwide. As India is the world’s largest producer of basmati rice, a huge amount of rice is exported worldwide. The global economy contributes a significant proportion to Indian rice exports. 1509 Basmati Rice is a hypnotic flavor and a delicacy that attracts more rice enthusiasts.
Pusa Basmati Rice is one of the most important ingredients in the world. As India is the largest producer worldwide of basmati and non-basmati grade rice, tremendous quantities of rice are exported worldwide. A substantial share of India’s rice exports contributes to the global economy. The delicacy and fragrance of Basmati rice hypnotize people, drawing more rice enthusiasts towards it.