Edible oil consumption has seen a rapid shift from dairy-based oil to the plant based-oil. Exposure to different cultures, social media influences and rising health consciousness has given rise to increased consumption of plant-based oil. Some of the common plant-based edible oil is olive oil, sunflower oil, rice bran oil, groundnut oil, palm oil, etc.
India is one of the leading importers of plant-based edible oil. Some of the top exporters of edible oil are Malaysia, Ukraine, Indonesia, Canada, Brazil, etc. Flaxseed oil has gained immense popularity in recent years owing to its numerous health benefits. Flaxseed is essentially the seed from the plant Linum usitatissimu. The oils that are extracted from flaxseed are known as flaxseed oil and Linseed oil. Flaxseed oil is used for nutritional purposes while linseed is used for manufacturing processes. Flaxseed oil is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids. Rice Flaxseed oil buyers and sellers have been making the most of the riches from the burgeoning trade of flaxseed oil.
Flaxseed is one of the most primitive crops to be cultivated since the beginning of civilization. The seed was first introduced in the USA by white settlers to obtain fiber for clothing demand. Each part of the flaxseed plant is utilized either directly or after processing. The oil is low in saturated fatty acids, moderate in mono saturated fatty acids and extremely rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids. The oil is also extensively used for medicinal purposes. It has well-proven capabilities to stop aging and sustain mental and physical endurance. Various records have conclusively proven that seeds have been consumed for ages to cure several diseases.
Benefits of Flaxseed oil:
- Reduces cancer cell growth: Although not very extensive research, flaxseed oil has proven effective for reducing cancer cell growth. The study so far has been limited to test-tube and animal studies. Research conducted on mice showed that flaxseed slowed down the spread of cancer and lung tumors. The oil has also proven capable to reduce the formation of colon cancer in rats. Although the experiments were never conducted on humans, nevertheless, the results of the oil showed promise for future experiments on humans.
- Supplement heart health: Consumption of flaxseed oil helps in lowering the level of blood pressure. The oil is rich in both mono and polyunsaturated fats. Unsaturated fats are always better for the heart compared to saturated fats. Moreover, high blood pressure caused by regular oil consumption increases the load on the heart. Flaxseed oil solves the problem of blood pressure by making the arteries more elastic and lowering the blood pressure.
- Perfect cure for Constipation and Diarrhea: Sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits have increased the cases of people suffering from day to day problems like constipation and diarrhea. Flaxseed oil acts as a laxative to regulate the flow. It also acts as an anti-diarrheal agent. Research conducted has clearly proven that consumption of flaxseed oil increases the frequency of bowel movement and improves stool consistency.
- Better skin health: If you are looking for healthy and radiant skin, flaxseed oil is the way to go. Results of the experiment conducted showed a positive result with improvement in skin hydration and smoothness. There was also a decrease in skin sensitivity because of irritation and roughness.
- Reduce inflammation: High content of Omega-3 fatty acids helps in reducing inflammation in certain sections of the population. However, one thing can be said with conviction that it is instrumental in reducing levels of C-reactive protein.
Uses: The flaxseed oil is regularly used for treating dry eye problems. Ingestion of flaxseed oil can reduce irritation of dry eyes in people. It is also known to solve the problem of sore feet for people with diabetes. Foot ulcers heal faster with regular consumption of flaxseed oil. There are some of the common uses of flaxseed oils.
Internet technology changed the business landscape as never before. People can interact and share things from thousands of miles. Important business meetings and conferences can be conducted virtually without the need to be physically present. B2B trade has also been revolutionized with the advent of Internet technology. Trade platforms like India Mart, Trade India and Alibaba allowed the buyers and sellers to connect. Trade platforms initially helpful could not solve core buyers and sellers issues with time. Middlemen and intermediaries found a way around the system. Consequently, buyers and sellers could not get the best value out of a transaction. Recognizing the service gap, TRADOLOGIE.COM has been set up to facilitate B2B agro-trade. Many innovating companies have been experimenting with alternate supply chain models, but, only one company could address the challenge. The credit goes to TRADOLOGIE.COM for revolutionizing business transactions across the globe. It’s the world’s only intelligent digital platform. The company is a next-generation, B2B, global procurement solution for agro-commodities and construction materials in a $100 trillion global market. TRADOLOGIE.COM is very soon launching an e-supply chain that will reduce the cost of distribution by over 90%. To cater to the needs of small and medium sellers, the company will be very soon launching a brand-building solution where products can be marketed in a target territory. The feat will be accomplished at a fraction of the cost of a traditional distribution channel. The entity specializes in offering end to end solutions from inquiry to delivery for its customers across the globe. It not only facilitates direct interaction between buyers and sellers but also takes responsibility for any supply chain issues. This is to make sure that the buyer receives the best flaxseed oil price.