Edible oil consumption has seen a rapid shift from animal/dairy based oils to plant-based oils. Some of the common and widely used plant-based oils are sunflower oil, olive oil, almond oil, groundnut and flaxseed oil. Almond oil, in recent years, has caught the fancy of doctors and general population equally.
The oil is a rich source of Vitamins especially Vitamin E and K along with other nutrition like PHYTOSTEROLS and health fats. The nutrition’s are good for blood sugar, cholesterol management and weight loss. Rapid urban demands have pushed the import figure of edible oil to an unprecedented level. As a matter of fact, India is the largest importer of edible oils. The USA is the largest producer and exporter of almond oil in the world. In fact, the USA alone accounts for 80% of world’s almond oil export. Almonds are grown extensively in the state of California, USA. Edible almond oil buyers are reaping the benefits of bulk trading of edible almond oils.
Almond oil is extracted from the seeds of the almond. The oil extracted is unrefined and become refined only after heating and chemical treatment of unrefined oil. Sweet almond oil has multiple uses. It is used for treating high cholesterol, diabetes, obesity, skin condition. Some of the key benefits of almond oil have been listed below:
- Maintains healthy heart: Almond oil contains almost 70% monounsaturated fats. Mono -unsaturated fats are well known for developing good HDL cholesterol. HDL is a special type of protein that helps in carrying cholesterol away from the arteries and transporting it to liver. From the liver, it is broken down and excreted from the body. Besides, almond oil consumption also helps in reducing the level of bad cholesterol and total cholesterol. Smaller the cholesterol level in the body, healthier the heart is.
- High on anti-oxidants: Almond has an abundant amount of potent anti-oxidant Vitamin E in it. Anti-oxidants present in the oil helps in controlling the release of free radicals. Free radicals cause the oxidation of substance damaging internal health after use or ingestion. High intake of almond oil rich in anti-oxidants can also provide protection against age-related macular degeneration and cognitive decline in the elderly.
- Blood sugar control: Presence of a large amount of mono and poly unsaturated fats help in reducing the blood sugar level for people afflicted with diabetes. As a matter of fact, carbohydrates replacement with unsaturated fats can significantly lower blood sugar levels and improve insulin resistance. Consuming almond oil in breakfast has been found to keep the blood sugar level low throughout the day.
- Aids in weight loss: Weigh loss can be effortlessly achieved with consumption of health fats. Thankfully, edible almond oils contain abundant amount of fats. Multiple studies have conclusively proved that consumption of healthy fats like mono and poly unsaturated fats aids weight loss in a quick period of time.
- Beauty benefits: Almond oil has always been very popular for beauty enhancement. Mild oil is beneficial for both skin and hair. Emollient properties of the oil mean that it helps in preventing water loss from the skin and the body. Regulated flow of water means that the internal health of the body is perfect for normal functioning. Vitamin E present in the almond oil can also protect skin from sun damage and pre mature aging. The soothing oil can also prevents the spread of stretch mark.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Almond oil has a proven anti-inflammatory property. The feature is instrumental in reducing the puffiness under the eyes and lightening of dark circles. Moreover, the presence of Vitamin E, K and retinol also helps in reducing the appearance of fine lines around the eyes.
Technology has revolutionized the way business is conducted. The traditional way of physical proximity for conducting trade is no longer required. In a modern way, technology has made life easier and businesses can be conducted by a click of a button. Edible almond oil buyers and suppliers can leverage digital platforms to do large scale transactions from the comfort of home or offices. Despite some good changes, technology has not been able to eliminate the problems of middlemen and intermediaries. Traditional B2B platforms like Trade India, India Mart and Alibaba have still credibility issues of buyers and sellers on their platforms. Recognizing the service gap, TRADOLOGIE.COM has been set up to facilitate B2B agro-trade. Many innovating companies have been experimenting with alternate supply chain models, but, only one company could address the challenge. The credit goes to TRADOLOGIE.COM for revolutionizing business transactions across the globe. It’s the world’s only intelligent digital platform. The company is a next-generation, B2B, global procurement solution for agro-commodities and construction materials in a $100 trillion global market. TRADOLOGIE.COM is very soon launching an e-supply chain that will reduce the cost of distribution by over 90%. To cater to the needs of small and medium sellers, the company will be very soon launching a brand-building solution where products can be marketed in a target territory. The feat will be accomplished at a fraction of the cost of a traditional distribution channel. The entity specializes in offering end to end solutions from inquiry to delivery for its customers across the globe. It not only facilitates direct interaction between buyers and sellers but also takes responsibility for any supply chain issues. This is to make sure that the buyer receives the ordered goods without any hiccup. Buyers looking for Bulk Trading of Edible Almond Oil can save up to 20% on TRADOLOGIE.COM.