Incredible Demand of Rice Transplanter in the Global Market
A Rice Transplanter is a specialized instrument fitted to transplant rice seedling in the agricultural field. Mainly two types of rice planters are available in the market. One is riding type and the other one is walking type.
The machines are mainly used in Asian Countries like East, Southeast, and South Asia. The main purpose of using the transplanter is to reduce labor costs with less time taken than manual transplanting processes.
Features of Rice Transplanters
Two types of functional instruments are found in the market. One is automatic and the other one is semi-automatic. Some of the features of Rice Transplanters are as follows:
- A seedling tray like a shed roof on which mat type rice nursery is set.
- A seedling tray shifter that shifts the seedling tray like a carriage of typewriters.
- Pickup forks that pick up a seedling from mat type nursery on the seedling tray and put the seedling into the earth.
Major Key Players of Rice Transplanters
According to the research report, the global market has hiked for Rice Transplanters during the Finacial Year 2019-2020. The major eminent key players in the global market are
- Nantong FLW Agricultural Equipment
Regional Growth of Rice Transplanters
In the last Financial Year, the regions where a massive growth was found for the instrument are
- North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, and Turkey, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, and Vietnam)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa (Egypt and GCC Countries)
Benefits of Using Rice Transplanters
Uses of the techniques for sowing are far better than conventional practices in the agricultural field. The technology increases revenue by significantly reducing the number of seedling mats required for the field. These will lower the costs, saving labor and increasing the efficiency of rice production.
Transplanters in India
- In India, rice machines are popular among farmers. Looking towards the labor shortage in the farming system, the Government introduced the mechanical process to make farming profitable for rice. The adoption of technology has also increased the Rice Trading business in India.
- Two types of machines have a huge demand in India. One is a machine using wash root seedlings and the other one is a machine using mat type seedlings.
The uses of transplanters are one of the best options to get rid of the labor shortage in farm operations. It also provides good revenue on rice production in the global market. However, the adoption is slower due to the lack of knowledge from stakeholders. Providing proper hands-on training to the stakeholders about the operational procedures of the agricultural field and handling transplanter would enhance the growth rate of rice production.
According to the research work, the demand for farmers around the world for better production in the agricultural lands are low-cost transplanters and root wash transplanters. The machines should be developed for a wide range of uses in the global rice field with respect to global rice industrial growth.