A Rice Transplanter is a specialized instrument fitted to transplant rice seedlings in the agricultural field. Mainly two types of rice planters are available in the market. One is the riding type and the other one is the walking type.
The machines are mainly used in Asian Countries like East, Southeast, and South Asia. The main purpose of using the transplanter is to reduce labor costs with less time taken than manual transplanting processes.
Features of Rice Transplanters
Two types of functional instruments are found in the market. One is automatic and the other one is semi-automatic. Some of the features of Rice Transplanters are as follows:
- A seedling tray like a shed roof on which mat type rice nursery is set.
- A seedling tray shifter that shifts the seedling tray like a carriage of typewriters.
- Pickup forks that pick up a seedling from mat type nursery on the seedling tray and put the seedling into the earth.
Major Key Players of Rice Transplanters
According to the research report, the global market has hiked for Rice Transplanters during the Financial Year 2019-2020. The major eminent key players in the global market are
- Nantong FLW Agricultural Equipment
Regional Growth of Rice Transplanters
In the last Financial Year, the regions where a massive growth was found for the instrument are
- North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, and Turkey, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, and Vietnam)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa (Egypt and GCC Countries)
Benefits of Using Rice Transplanters
Uses of the techniques for sowing are far better than conventional practices in the agricultural field. The technology increases revenue by significantly reducing the number of seedling mats required for the field. These will lower the costs, saving labor, and increasing the efficiency of rice production.
Transplanters in India
- In India, rice machines are popular among farmers. Looking towards the labor shortage in the farming system, the Government introduced the mechanical process to make farming profitable for rice. The adoption of technology has also increased the Rice Trading business in India.
- Two types of machines have a huge demand in India. One is a machine using wash root seedlings and the other one is a machine using mat type seedlings.
The uses of transplanters are one of the best options to get rid of the labor shortage in farm operations. It also provides good revenue on rice production in the global market. However, the adoption is slower due to the lack of knowledge from stakeholders. Providing proper hands-on training to the stakeholders about the operational procedures of the agricultural field and handling transplanters would enhance the growth rate of rice production.
According to the research work, the demand for farmers around the world for better production in the agricultural lands are low-cost transplanters and root wash transplanters. The machines should be developed for a wide range of uses in the global rice field concerning global rice industrial growth.
The use of appropriate machinery helps produce good quality rice, which again has a great demand in the global market. To source quality rice smoothly, without hindrances and middlemen interference can be a problem area, however, we’ve managed to sort that for you.
How to get in touch with rice millers, directly?
Rice millers are so focused on procuring and maintaining the quality that at times they are unable to approach buyers. On the other hand, international buyers are always looking to source Asian rice, both basmati and non-basmati. Procuring quality rice and contacting responsible sellers can be a problem area for buyers. To address this, Tradologie.com has introduced a next-gen solution for global rice buyers. We have designed a platform where you can interact with 20,000 suppliers from across the globe, all verified and source rice, digitally. The negotiations happen live and all the rates and rice details are discussed in that live session. Creating transparent dealing. Another great feature at Tradologie is the privacy conduct, all buyer details are kept private, until the deal is concluded, refraining from constant calls from suppliers for orders. Payment issued by the buyers is also kept secured, until the proof of delivery is attained. This seamless channel is designed to replace the traditional ways and now is helping global trade, like never before.