The Syrup market is witnessed to significantly grow in the coming years. Different varieties of rice are used to prepare the syrup in the market. Bharat Glucose Pvt. Ltd. is one of the largest company in India for the development of the products, holds a large share in the global market. Based on consumption volume, the main major markets of the products are:
Rice Exporters Are Getting Affected in Ballari District of Karnataka
- The rising tension between Iran and the USA in the last one month has stopped the importing of Rice from the Ballari district of Karnataka.
- Kampli rice has a great demand from Iran. It is also exported to the Middle-East countries. The ongoing tension between the nations will affect the income of farmers because Iran is being a major consumer of the particular rice. Every year a large volume of the rice has been exported from India to Iran.
- In the month of October, after the post-harvest season, every year the rice is getting exported to Iran and Middle-East. But in the current fiscal year due to the indefinite ban on the import of rice, the prices of the rice will be down in the market. Rice Exporters are getting affected due to the falling price in the market.
Reasons for Low Price in the Export Market
- Due to suitable environmental conditions and good monsoon, the production of rice is huge in the district. But the prices of the rice are falling down due to a lack of international demand from the market.
- In the uncertain situation of the market, traders are not able to gain good payments from the importers. From December onwards this year farmers are not able to send rice products to Iran, traders are not still got their previous payments from importers of the rice.
- Last year during the same time, farmers had got a profitable price but this time the same quantity of rice is sold with less amount of price.
Future Prospects of Trading with Iran
Despite the good harvesting season, the falling prices have made farmers worry and they are waiting for the trade begins soon so that farmers who have stored the rice could be benefitted.
The Government of India established the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) in 1985 for imposing some rules and regulations on exports of agricultural commodities like rice, wheat, and pulses, etc. The main objective of APEDA is to expand of Indian export market worldwide.
Largest Exporters of Rice From The World supply amounted to over 700 million metric tons each year. In the financial year 2018 – 2019, the production of milled rice was projected to increase over 495 million metric tons worldwide. Among the many other varieties of rice, Indian Basmati Rice has the highest export price in the last financial year.
1121 Rice brands are marketed for more than 120 years in the world. The 1121 Basmati Brands which are dominating India, as well as the world’s market are described below:
Kohinoor Basmati Rice
- Out of major brands in India, KRBL has a rich history of 1121 Basmati Rice Exporters in the world market and introduced the brand name with reputed fame.
- With the help of modern technology in processing and milling of the rice, it has introduced the best quality rice in the world market.
- The company has received lots of awards for its rich quality, flavor, and taste. KRBL Ltd. released brand names in the market were India Gate, Kohinoor, Charminar, and Doon. All the variants of Basmati Rice brands are exported from India to all over the world.
Daawat Basmati Rice
Online Rice Acquisition is also known as “E-Procurement”. Present days, The Electronic Procurement Process is in demand because the process of purchase and sales of rice products through internet without any broker and the procedure of procurement is a sparing process.
The Electronic Method is very popular in B2B marketplace. Some of the numerous benefits of using the procurement are as follows: