Rice is one of the most sought staple diets in the world with almost 21% consumption worldwide. As India is the world’s largest producer of basmati rice, a huge amount of rice is exported worldwide. The global economy contributes a significant proportion to Indian rice exports. Basmati Rice is a hypnotic flavor and a delicacy that attracts more rice enthusiasts.
1509 Basmati Rice is the latest member of the basmati family of long grains. It is an extra-long hybrid grain rice variety cultivated in Haryana, Punjab & Uttar Pradesh, India. The rice grain is large and has an average length of 8.2 MM – 8.4 MM and a grain elongation ratio of three times when well cooked. It is available in rice types Steam, Sella, Parboiled, and Golden Sella.
Top 10 Brands of 1509 Basmati Rice Exporters in India.
- Lal Quila 1509 Basmati Rice: The rich and unforgettable mix of tradition and the exotic product is 1509 Basmati rice, which enhances the spirit of Incredible India. By giving uncontrolled excitement to the world’s millions of customers, we add the most exquisite basmati rice to the globe. LAL QILLA has focused on the highest quality; unstoppable confidence has reached new levels and has emerged as a pioneer in the industry. ASCW is by all means one of India’s biggest rice production firms. The organization has created a market for itself, with the help of a team of visionary experts, and is poised to purchase new companies globally.
- Kohinoor Basmati Rice: Kohinoor is a subsidiary brand of Mc.Cormick INC. that majorly deals in the production of various kinds of Basmati Rice. Over the last 130 years, McCormick & Co. Inc. has been a leading global aromatic player with annual revenue of $5.3 billion. They sell and supply in supermarkets, food producers, and foodservice companies sauces, seasoning blends, condiments, and other delicious food items.
- Fortune Basmati Rice: Fortune foods are quite common among the local people in India. It is one of the best rice brand manufacturers in India, with a wide variety of products for global markets. Established in 2000, the company majorly deals in the production and export of sugar, Nutrela Soya Chunks, Edible oils, Maida, Pulses, Rawa, Suji, Rice, Wheat, Besan, and Rice.
- India Gate 1509 Basmati Rice: India Gate Basmati Rice is the subsidiary of KRBL Limited. Established in 1889, KRBL Limited has various brands of products under its belt. They are generally committed to increasing the capacity of the basmati industry and implementing the new frying techniques. The outcome was similarly rewarding: with product certifications, the industry’s greatest potential was to ensure that customers and future users were satisfied.
- ITC Pvt. Ltd.: ITC is another fantastic private-sector behemoth with a diverse footprint in many sectors, including FMCG, Hotels, Printing, Paperboards, and Agri-Business. It takes wheat from farmers and transforms it into the supermarket chain in their mills. Six Sigma Quality Tests were carried out to provide our customers and partners with the highest possible performance. The corporation has faith in the motto of ‘growth for all.
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.: Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. was established in 2006 by Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev. The company is the result of the Swadeshi (Self-Sufficiency Nation) movement, which emphasizes the use of domestic goods over foreign products. The company is primarily concerned with the manufacture and selling of organic materials. The corporation exports organic cotton, herbal medicine, 1509 Basmati Rice, and other agricultural goods.
- Future Retail Pvt. Ltd.: Future Retail Pvt. Ltd. is one of India’s top Rice exporters. It owns and operates almost every major trusted flagship chain in India including ffb, Big Bazaar, Food World, WHSmith, Hyper City, Heritage Fresh, and Eazy day club. In addition to rice, they supply big brand goods and materials directly from producers or processing industries.
- Nature Fresh Life: Nature Fresh Life is an agricultural subsidiary of Cargill India, one of the world’s leading 1509 Basmati Rice exporters. The Nature Fresh Life philosophy is based on being Active and Alive. They trust in the product’s consistency and freshness and have made progress in their global achievements. It purchases rice from farmers and processes it in factories to supply chain stores.
- Shri Lal Mahal: The business group Shri Lal Mahal was founded in 2007. The firm is now one of India’s most sought-after multi-millionaire conglomerate agri-exporters. 1509 Basmati Rice, Non-Basmati Rice, Soyabean Meal, Tea, Sugar, Wheat, Indian Pulses, Salt, Shorghum, Corn, Sesame Seeds, Millet, Herbal Products, Barley, Sesame Seeds, and Skin Care Products are the main products of the firm. It purchases crops from farmers and processes them on its own. They trust in the product’s consistency and freshness and have made progress in their global achievements.
- Sungold Trade Pvt. Ltd.: The business was established in New Delhi, India in the year 2009. It majorly Basmati Rice and Non-Basmati Rice are producers, export, and importers of agro goods such as organic and non-organic. Since then we sell a wide variety of products such as Pusa Basmati Rice, 1509 Basmati Rice, Long Grain Rice, and Short Grain Rice.
TRADOLOGIE.COM has created an intelligent platform to promote global trade in agri-business commodities like 1509 Basmati rice, by defining the service void in the current supply chain. It is a global procurement network for the next generation B2B which connects global sellers and buyers. Buyers looking to buy bulk 1509 Basmati Rice online could reap the benefits of the technology of Tradologie.com and save up to 20% on market price.