With nearly 21 percent consumption worldwide, rice is one of the most common staple diets in the world. India is the largest producer of basmati rice worldwide and exports massive quantities of rice around the world. A large share of Indian rice exports comes from the global economy. Rice Basmati is a hypnotic and delicate taste that draws more rice lovers.
Pusa Basmati Rice is the leading member of the long grain basmati community. It is long, hybrid grain rice, grown in Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, and Haryana, India. The grain of rice is wide and measures 8.2 MM – 8.4 MM and has three times the length of the grain when well cooked. Steam, Sella, Parboiled, and Golden Sella are present in rice varieties.
Top 10 Pusa Basmati Rice Exporters in India
- Kohinoor Pusa Basmati Rice: Kohinoor is a Mc. Cormick INC subsidiary, which mainly produces Basmati Rice of different types. McCormick & Co. Inc. was a world leader in aromatic products for the past 130 years with $5.3 billion in annual revenues. They sell and offer sauces, spice mixes, condiments, and other tasty food in restaurants, food manufacturers, and foodservice firms.
- Fortune Pusa Basmati Rice: Fortune foods are very popular among the indigenous people in India. It is one of the largest rice brand producers in India, with a wide range of products for global markets. Founded in 2000, Nutrela, Edible Oils, Maida, Soya Chunks, Pulses, Rawa, Sushi, Rice, Wheat, Besan, and Rice are primarily manufacturers and exporters of sugar.
- Lal Quila Pusa Basmati Rice: Pusa Basmati rice, the rich and unforgettable combination of heritage and exotic commodity, reinforces the spirit of unbelievable India. We add the most aromatic basmati rice in the world with the unchecked enthusiasm of millions of customers worldwide. LAL QILLA has concentrated on the best quality; steady confidence has reached new heights and has emerged as an industry leader. ASCW is one of the largest rice processing companies in India by all means. With the guidance of a team of creative analysts, the company has built a niche for itself and is ready to buy new businesses worldwide.
- India Gate Pusa Basmati Rice: KRBL Limited sells rice under the brand name of India Gate Basmati Rice. KRBL Limited was founded in 1889 and has numerous product labels. In general, they devote themselves to the growth of the capacities and modern frying techniques of the basmati industry. The result was also rewarding: the industry’s best opportunity has been to ensure that consumers and prospective buyers are happy with product certifications.
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.: The Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev founded Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. in 2006. The business is a consequence of the Swadeshi revolution, which stresses the use of domestic products over foreign products (Self-Sufficiency Nation). The corporation mostly focuses on organic materials manufacturing and sales. The company exports organic cotton, herb medicine, and other agricultural products Pusa Basmati Rice.
- ITC Pvt. Ltd.: ITC is yet another great private-sector giant with a diverse presence in a variety of industries, including FMCG, Paperboards, Hotels, Printing, and Agri-Business. In their factories, it takes wheat from farmers and turns it into the supermarket chain. Six Sigma Quality Tests were performed in order to offer the best possible service to our clients and partners. The company believes in the slogan “success for everyone.”
- Shri Lal Mahal Pusa Basmati Rice: In 2007, the Shri Lal Mahal business group was created. The business is currently one of the most successful multi-millionaire agri-exporting conglomerates in India. The company’s principal products are Basmati Rice, Non-Basmati Rice, Tea, Sugar, Soya Food, wheat, Indian Pulses, salt, savory maize, sesame seeds, millet, herbal products, and barley. It buys and processes plants from farmers alone. They are known for their faith in the coherence and freshness of the commodity and advanced global outcomes.
- Future Retail Pvt. Ltd.: Future Pvt. Ltd. Retail is one of the largest exporters of Pusa Basmati Rice. Almost every major flagship chain in India, including FFB, Huge, Heritage Fresh, Food World, WHSmith, and Eazy Day Clubs, is owned and run by the company. They supply major brand products and components in addition to rice directly from farmers or manufacturers.
- Nature Fresh Life: Nature Fresh Life is one of the world’s largest exporters of Basmati Rice, the agricultural subsidiary of Cargill India. The philosophy of Nature Fresh Life is Active and Alive. They believe in the quality, freshness of the goods and have achieved worldwide success. It buys rice from farmers and mills it for supplying chain stores directly from factories.
- Sungold Trade Pvt. Ltd.: The Company was established in 2009 in New Delhi, India. The primary exports, producers, imports of agricultural products such as organic and non-biological are Basmati Rice and Non-Basmati Rice. Since then, we have sold a range of items, including Pusa Basmati Rice, Long Grain Rice, and Short Grain Rice.
TRADOLOGIE.COM is the world’s 1st Next-Generation B2B enquiry to delivery trade enabling platform facilitating trade of Agri-commodities across the globe. Over the past 4 years of operation, TRADOLOGIE.COM has been able to develop a network of over 250,000 verified buyers across 65 countries who have successfully transacted trade over 40 billion through tradologie.com with more than 25000 verified manufacturers and exporters working out of 25 countries. TRADOLOGIE.COM works by standardizing buyer requirements and arranging live negotiations with verified sellers capable of supplying the buyer on the platform on standardized trade policies which allow for the trade without a phone call or email through the safe conduit provided by TRADOLOGIE.COM. Get the best Pusa Basmati Rice price quotes online on TRADOLOGIE.COM. Buyers interested in bulk procurement of Pusa Basmati Rice could reap the benefits of technology of TRADOLOGIE.COM and save up to 20% on market price.