Cement is essential to building a modern economy. Indian holds the unique distinction of being the 2nd largest producer of cement in the world. In the fiscal year-2010-20, the overall cement production capacity was approximately 545 million tons.
Once the cement industry was deregulated in 1982, it has never looked back. The industry has consistently attracted investment from domestic as well as international markets. Govt. sustained focus on infrastructure and housing for the entire population has kept the demand high for many years. The demand is only expected to rise as India unleashes itself into the global market. In the top segment, the Indian cement industry is dominated by a few companies. Some of the top quality producer of cement has been listed below:
- Ultra Tech Cement: Ultra Tech cement is certainly at the top of the chart. It is the largest manufacturer of grey cement. A subsidiary of Grasim industries, it is operated and owned by the famous Aditya Birla group of industries. Ultra Tech cement has its presence in multiple countries like India, Bangladesh, Bahrain, UAE, Sri Lanka, etc. The company has 20 integrated plants, 26 grinding units, 7 bulk terminals and 1 clinkerisation plant. Ultra Tech is well known in the market for producing high-quality cement such as normal Portland cement, Portland Pozzolana cement and Portland blast furnace slag cement. The brand has the capabilities to produce an astounding 60 million tons of cement. The brand has been aptly called the engineer’s choice.
- Ambuja Cement: Ambuja cement was founded in the year 1983. The cement brand is consistently ranked at the top of the chart. In recent years, it has won accolades for initiating eco-friendly manufacturing in a sustainable manner. Earlier known as Gujarat Ambuja Cement Limited, it is now a major part of the global conglomerate Lafarge Holcim.com. The bran boasts of five manufacturing plants and 8 grinding units in the country. The company has a massive cement production capacity of around 30 million tons. The brand has also been credited for launching some innovative products such as roof special, cool walls and Ambuja Compocem.
- ACC Cement: ACC Cement is one of the leading brands of high-quality cement in the country. Its high-quality products have created a positive impression among customers. Acc cement was the first to take steps towards a greener way of cement production. Founded in 1936, the company has 12 manufacturing units with a production capacity of approximately 34 million tons per annum. The company is very well known for its capabilities of trading a bulk amount of cement.
- Shree Cement: Shree Cement is another top of the line product. The company was founded in the year 1979. The company has an envious product portfolio boasting of brands like Bangur cement and Rockstrong cement. The company has carved a niche for itself in the international market. The cement company has a wide presence across the states of Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Haryana and Chattisgarh. It has a production capacity of approximately 39.9 million tons.
- Ramco Cement: Ramco Cement, previously known as Madras cement was established in the year 1975. The brand has popularity all over India especially in the Southern parts. The company largely produces Portland cement. The brand has a total of 8 manufacturing plants in India with a production capacity of approximately 16.45 million per ton. The company also has 4 grinding plants, 1 dry mortar plant, 1 packing plant and 5 cement plants.
Technology has enabled digital trade like never before. Containers full of commodities worth billions of dollars are being traded daily throughout the globe. However, many buyers and sellers are still unable to reap the benefits of emerging technology. This has been mainly due to the presence of middlemen and intermediaries. Ultra Tech Cement Manufacturers and Buyers seldom connect directly. Middlemen are the interface pocketing bulk of the profit from the trade. Platform like India Mart and Trade India has not been able to sort out the issues of buyers and sellers credibility. Identifying the service gap, TRADOLOGIE has introduced India’s first intelligent platform for Industrial goods training. Ultra Tech Cement Manufacturers can connect directly with buyers and expand the existing market to new territory. TRADOLOGIE ensures payment security for both buyers and sellers. Buyers looking to buy UltraTech Cement OPC 53 in bulk can save up to 20% on such deals. TRADOLOGIE is a next-generation B2b trade-enabler platform hosting 200,000 verified buyers with 20,000 verified sellers. Both the buyers and sellers are 100 % verified. Buyers and sellers will have to furnish relevant documents like the letter of intent and LC (to complete the payment obligation. The seller receives the payment once the buyer receives the confirmation of dispatch as per the contract. Buyers can post an inquiry on the platform with the specifications. The reverse bidding mechanism enables sellers to quote the price to the buyer in real-time. Prices are genuine with real market insights. Buyers can see the entire spectrum of sellers and choose any one of them. Besides, there is also the option of a counteroffer to the sellers. If the supplier accepts the counteroffer, the deal is immediately concluded.
For more information about buy/sell Ultra Tech Cement visit our web-portal: https://www.tradologie.com/lp/ultratech-cement-opc-53.html